Car park T*ss£rs

I went to the cash point this morning to get the money for the repair to my passenger mirror that got damaged in another car park a couple of weeks ago and when I got back someone had driven into the side of my car...WTF....

Whats wrong with people, Fu$%*n £$%^&*( @£$%^ @£&(!% @%$$^%

Not good m8. I had same things a few years back on my polo was devastated lol. Hope you get it all sorted ok. If you got a good sprayer let me no cause if i pass mot i shall be thundering on with my project and want to get some rust and paint sorted.

Had a similar thing happen a few days after gettin the VR, front arch plastic is all rubbed/grazed, then when washin the car the weekend I notice scratches on the passenger side of the rear bumper...... It's the only thing that stops me buyin a newer or buildin a show winning car

people just have no respect, pisses me off too that people are 1, so unaware of their surroundings that it happens in the first place and 2, are so inconsiderate that they would just drive off.

Had this happen to me, someone slammed their door into mine and it made a bad dent and chipped the paint off, cost me £140 to fix. There was no car next to me when i parked and none when i returned to my car....

But then it just makes you feel like if you accidentally hit someone else they would drive off so why shouldnt you? they wouldnt give a f**k so why should you be decent.

Ah man, sorry to hear that Mark.

I witness a lot of these accidents at or walking to work and in car parks near tescos.

Unfortunatly for the perps, I take the reg strait away and give my number and the offenders reg to the victims everytime I see it happen.

I've already had a turd of a knob do this to my Passat last week. Took all the paint off the offside bumper strip and upper part of the bumper. Unfortunately it was a bunch of pikeys in a rusted van that did it. Gave the reg to the police and descriptions of the offenders after they offered to fight me for the compensation, police only wanted my documents and said they probably wouldnt be able to do anything.

So, I'm also left with damage that I have to sort out myself. So yea, I feel for you buddy. :(

Some people just have no respect for other peoples property.

I refuse to park next to people carriers, large vans or any car that has a baby seat.

I usually park right at the back over 2 spots and usually no1 parks next to you. They just give you dodgy looks. Obviously don't do this if its stupidly busy.

i try to always park in the kiddie spaces actually it seems the safest bet here, (got a child set so im allowed) as you get about a parking space in between each car, you could open your door and the cars next to you wide open and they woudnt touch