How to build a treehouse when you don't have a tree

I always wanted one when I was a kid and when my daughter mentioned several times that she would like one I started looking around to buy a kit or playhouse. Surprised at how expensive they were and poorly built I bit the bullet and started my own project. IMG_0271.jpg

At the end of the first day they were desperate to see how high it was.

IMG_0275.jpg

A couple of hours in the evenings and i'm gettting there although slowly. Still more gaps to fill but spaced out roughly to let them start using it. A few more hours work to go and all the better now the slide and periscope have arrived.

IMG_0280.jpg

Me and a mate built a big boys one for the world cup and turned it into a bar. Draught beer, fridge, heat light and a big TV with outdoor speakers and a dogs playing poker picture haha. I saw it at the weekend and he's boarded it up and put his bikes and mower in it, the massive gay!!!

That is awesome mate. Youve done a good job there. Bet the little uns love it. You could start your own business on the side building em for people lol. I might have a go at building one for my kids although it would probably fall down within minutes.

That is awesome mate. Youve done a good job there. Bet the little uns love it. You could start your own business on the side building em for people lol. I might have a go at building one for my kids although it would probably fall down within minutes.

I could help you get the frame done which is where all the strength is, after that it's all cosmetic.

I could help you get the frame done which is where all the strength is' date=' after that it's all cosmetic.

[/quote']

Sounds good mate. Will try and sort something out soon. Cheers, youre a top man