how do i adjust FK coilovers correctly?

hi guys just got back with the golf VR6 i have purchased from lee ivatt on here, how do i go about adjusting the coilovers the fronts correctly? as need raising about 15-20mm as i have speedbumps in my road and it catches the front splitter. :-)

i know it sounds thick but im new to coilovers even though ive been working on cars for a while!

vr6and58rag002.jpg

BqWSs8WkKGrHqMH-DcEujeNiBLv2WOpSQ_3.jpg

you have to loosen of the bottom ring using the C spanner as that locks the spring in place, then wind it down out of the way... the wind the next ring down as far as you want (15/20mm) and once you have got it where you want it wind the lower ring back up to lock it in place. Job Done! :) :)

unlock the bottom steel purch with a wrench. Do this by holding the upper purch with a wrench while twisting the bottom purch with another wrench.

And then locate the wrench on the upper purch and twist it and it should twist easily. once your happy with the height, spin the bottom purch towards the top purch and make sure you tighten them properly. Again you will need to hold the upper purch and twist the bottom one to make sure they're tight.