German Plates ?

its only the slightly diff font that makes them illegal the police dont seem to mind too much aslong as its not totally wacky and unreadable. my mate even had the old style black plates on when he got pulled over for something else and the copper actually said he liked them! lol

you cant get road legal german plates.

you can get uk leagal pressed plates they have gb reflective and have uk font. also makrked with the stamp of the producer etc at thebottom of the plate.

can be bought here

http://www.europl8.net/

top service and youget a recipt to rove they are legal. not had any trouble with mine on the lupo

yeah. they do i thinks. didnt when i got mine as i got them at a show but do usually. not too expensive either adn uber quick next day delivery. no point in forking out 30 odd quid for some plates you will run with for 2 days get pulled and not be able to use. end up with a fine and a useless pair o plates

you cant get road legal german plates.

you can get uk leagal pressed plates they have gb reflective and have uk font. also makrked with the stamp of the producer etc at thebottom of the plate.

can be bought here

http://www.europl8.net/

top service and youget a recipt to rove they are legal. not had any trouble with mine on the lupo

lol they're not german if they're using the UK font! DOH!

you can get legal pressed plates many places! but german fonted pressed are illegal in this country fullstop.D or no D

Oh i thought any pressed plate was illegal, regardless of font, thought they were for show use only now.

Also, black plates are for cars over 25, well prob 30yrs old now. But the cops even can get funny with the older cars now that are elagable for them(thats if the still are) i have a harley davidson i wanted to put black plates on but my mate who has a harley gets alot of stick from pc plod about having one!

Oh i thought any pressed plate was illegal' date=' regardless of font, thought they were for show use only now.

Also, black plates are for cars over 25, well prob 30yrs old now. But the cops even can get funny with the older cars now that are elagable for them(thats if the still are) i have a harley davidson i wanted to put black plates on but my mate who has a harley gets alot of stick from pc plod about having one!

[/quote']

i think aslong as they use the correct font/spacing are reflective and have the british standards number and manufacturers details on them then they're perfectly legal, doesnt matter what they're made of!

Speed camera photos are processed by real people and if a mobile ANPR fails to read a plate you are likely to get pulled by the waiting coppers anyway. Although the increasing number of fixed ANPR cameras would be ineffective, true.

As an aside, if a Nintendo DS can read the hand writting of a 6yo, ANPR systems must be really poorly desgined.

Apparently' date=' speed cameras and ANPR have trouble logging plates that appear genuine. So, font changes must be impossible for them. Not that that concerns anyone |-)

[/quote']

oh that really does worry me i want to have a letter sent to my door with a nice fine lol

lol i love it when the cops are wrong and you make them look stupid.

i got pulled for poke at gatwick airposrt. nothing he could do nothing wrong with my documents etc but he really wanted to do me but he couldnt lol

he had to let me go i loled but at least i got free aprking for half hour in a no parking zone lol