[poll] ROLLING ROAD DAY FOR VRs

Didn't read the first page before I clicked "yes" :( Cheltnam would be too far :(

Depending on dates you could' date=' ys make a weekend of it,would'nt cost ya for digs .. ;)

[/quote']

hows that matey?

We only live in Gloucester, 10 miles away if that.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do it again...lol' date='

[/quote']

Hmmm well i've not done anything to her since, so perhaps an expensive waste for fuel and paying to have it done? When i've sorted the exhaust and a couple other bits and when you guys hold another one, I will definitly be up for a road trip :)

sorry guys, i wrote a reply on my iphone, however it hasnt bloody posted.

Anyway, I visited my car & spoke to the team at AJEC

Basically, they want to cap it to 15-20 cars on a saturday morning.

provisional dates are

11th Sept 2010

18 Sept 2010

25 Sept 2010

all are saturdays

please post up here, which date would be preferred.

They have asked that all payments are made in cash on the day @ the rate of £35.00 per car

This fee includes 3 computer runs on the rolling road, with a printout of your runs showing fuelling, bhp & torque figures.

They are happy to give you a quick run through the printout with some pointers if the car is not pushing out what is expected.

They do require a deposit, which I am happy to front, as long as it will be ok for you guys to forward on a small deposit to myself, say £5 per car.

Either by bank transfer or cheque.

Obviously this would then be taken off your total.

depending on who is travelling from where, i have a couple of spare bedrooms & im sure a couple of other local members will be glad to help out.

I definately think we should make this an all day thing, with beers etc.

Lets get this organised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...