Tyre pressures are OK; tracking has been checked; brakes serviced etc. so why would do I still end up drifting to the left - it's not that bad, just bl**dy irritating. Oh, and I have taken the road camber into consideration and tried the same on flat roads.

Thanks,

Snash

p.s. tomorrow I have chip, exhaust and air kit fitted. Can't wait!! :P

Hi m8, bet you cant wait to get it done- definitely notice a difference with all those mods at once- what chip are you getting? BTW Have you had 4 wheel allignment or standard tracking- with the full on four wheel allignment they check - toe, camber and castor. Have you got different tyre treads on the front? Mines been lowered a lot with big wheels, and it pulls to the left on cambered roads- it also tramlines quite badly- ive always had this on every car ive lowered- its a trait you have to live with if you want the better handling. Although it shouldnt do it on a perfectly flat road.

As far as I'm aware the suspension is standard (it is an ex-Virgin company car). Tyres are both the same. I have only had the front tracking checked, not all four, so I will add that to the list of items to be looked at by the garage when being serviced.

Jeez, mine tramlines now, especially under power, so it must be quite an interesting ride in yours!!!

The chip is "Superchip", exhaust "Scorpion" twin DTM and the air will be a K&N filter set up with cold air feed from lower in the engine bay. I'm told about 20bhp increase overall; 10%-15% increase in torque with better throttle response, but I'll let you know!!

Ive got the superchip too- Did you consider a remap? judging by some peoples experiences they seem to offer better performance and are individually tailored to your car. Anyway Superchip is good news! Scorpion DTM's i love them- they make a great noise- my mate had Scorpion DTM's on his mk2 16v. let me know what its like on your VR as i might be interested in getting one for mine :) When the money becomes available!

well, as i said before pretty much all roads camber down to the left so the car will always go left. try straddling the white line and seeing what it does, or go down the wrong side and i bet it'll go right....obviously don't do it with any other cars about tho! lol