i went last year folks and it was pants. it's a REALLY small show. the best bit was the drag strip but even then it took em 3 hours to figure out how to set up the timing gear saturday morning.

dont get me wrong there was some propper nice metal there, everything from new nissan gtr's to hillman imp's with 400bhp rover v8's. even a capri v8 twin turbo with wheely bars and parachute, but it's lack of things to see (apart from the amazingly short skirts on the promo girls) or do and majorly it's size ruined it, plus too many 1.2ltr saxo's with more power in the sounds systems than there engines. all a bit max power for me, but some seriously quick times on the strip, even a v6 harley that pulled wheelies off the start line. i got loads of pics from there, just a shame it's not better known.

also saturday's is trade days so trade and those on club stands only

• 4 weeks later...

Drag yourself down to Thorney Island where you can drift away to your hearts content enjoying an action packed fun weekend. Drag racing and drifting all at the Modified Madness weekend. An action packed weekend for all you petrol heads. Plenty to see and do at the Modified Madness weekend. Camping available all weekend where you can camp with friends other maxers and car enthusiasts. Top Drag racing action where you can RWYB and a purpose built Drifting / handling circuit. Go along to the rolling road at the Modified Madness Weekend and see what power your running. Power slides, donuts and much more hot action in the Drifting areas at the Modified Madness weekend.

FRIDAY 9th July to SUNDAY 11th July 2011

Baker Barracks

Thorney Island

Emsworth

PO10 8DH

Watch the American Muscle v Jap Ricer showdown

http://www.modifiedmadness.co.uk

* Drag Strip RWYB

* Trade & Club Stands

* Drifting Demos

* Drifting Area DWYB

* Show & Shine