• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at last pics of the exhaust we made for you lol!

fully tig welded!

polished that thing for an hour today!!! the amount of black crap that came off the tail pipe was incredible! dunno how it wasnt black??? did you have that thing lying around for years?? lol

Think it may be low enough Sean haha

Looks good though mate' date=' coming on really well since i first saw it on themgzr forum :)

whats the tape on the back for where the golf badge would be?

[/quote']

bit of rust under it :( full respray coming soon tho!!! cant decide wether to stick with black or go for something completely different no1's ever done on a mk3 before just to make it stand out.

got 2600' date=' mateys driven it away tonight, happy with that money tbh

VR is manual, not a highlines, highlines were black and mulberry only. on coilies and TT wheels in black, 79k. FSH :)

[/quote']

but most of them have been resprayed by now! (rust buckets!) ive seen all diff colour highlines. sounds good.. how much did u pay if u dont mind me asking?

• 4 weeks later...

didnt do much today but painted the brake calipers red and while the wheels were off gave them a good clean inside and out...

redcalipers1.jpg

redcalipers2.jpg

redcalipers3.jpg

plan is in the next few months all the rust will be sorted and it'll have a full respray and new wheels, so by winter it should be mint!

• 2 weeks later...

I think i saw your car and you at Luton Retail Park today, i was leaving work for lunch and heard a vr ripping it a bit, looked around and i am sure it was your car, with the exhaust goin up words, car sounded and looked wicked. My vr was parked close by to near the entrance/exit, dont no if you saw it?