VR6OC National Meet 6-8th August Billing Aquadrome

IT'S CONFIRMED :) :)

I am pleased to announce that the VR6 Owners Club will again this year be holding our annual meet at Billing Aquadrome in Northamptonshire over the weekend of the 6th, 7th and 8th of August. As usual there will be loads of things organised for the weekend as well as the usual relaxed atmosphere in the great surroundings of Billing.

12.00 S&S starts

14:00 voting closes

15:00 awards

Also couple of quick announcements :-

Firstly anyone wanting to enter the 1/4 mile competitions please remember to bring your slips with you and hand them to me over the weekend and before 2 pm on Sunday

Secondly as their is no timing on the Karting track we have decided to let you guys award the trophy - everyone will be allowed to vote for their favourite driver of the weekend - be that fastest, most entertaining etc etc :)

As soon as the finer details have been sorted we will put the information in here including the camping prices will I am just waiting on confirmation.

I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible over the weekend :) :)

Billing address :-

Billing Aquadrome, Crow Lane, Great Billing, Northampton. NN3 9DA

Ben Seabrook

Jess Smif

Aaron Mk2

VR6 Nat

Nex

golfrabbit33

mcmark + hvr6

andynick69

bungy

spadam

RCF

Goonersteve

b19 drg

vr6stormt

tonyvrsc

oliVeR6

GaVR6in

Badoir

Sals VR

dman78

D-Y(VR6)

Paul Parky

Saunders82

FYI: South East Convoy meeting at 10am Trumpington Park & Ride (Junc 11 off the M11)

Ben Seabrook

VR6 Nat

GaVR6in & Ange

Dman78

Scoot Spanker

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am there already mate sat in the field getting drunk and waiting for you all... stick my name down!! :) :)

I cant wait!! Woooo!!

(no pigs or club polo this year tho pleeeease)

Woo hoo indeed :) :) no club polo I promise as for pigs, I think only in sausage or bacon form this year ! ;)