Interesting insurance concept...

I thought that about the tracker, I was thinking something along these lines for my corrado id only use it in summer months, and more than likely just for going to the shows etc...

wonder if it truely is a pay as you go, or wonder if you need to predict yearly mileage and you get the money back at the end...?

i dont think its pay as you go pete... im pretty sure it means u predict your milage and you can pay montly or yearly and they will refund depending on your actual milage... and the tracker being free etc... in the real world nothing is free.. they will make sure they cover those costs somehow im sure

quote: Free Tracker installed Choose the date and time to suit you - if your car is stolen, one call to us and we are able to trace the vehicle, and liaise with the police for its return. The tracker also counts the miles that you drive against your forecast, if you drive less miles than you forecast then your premium will be reduced and if you drive more than you think it may be increased. You can check your miles daily on your personal web site to help keep track and put you in control of the costs.

yes if youve seen the programs on telly about dodgy aorport carparks they can tell where the car travelled during thattime and therefore what time it left places and arrived at places so could easily work out your average speed if not track what speed the car reached

A tracker will clear a lot of issues that arrise for an insurance company. Speed or stationary at time of accident, place of residence, upon theft position and speed of car, average and actual speeds. All of these are positive if you behave.

no way' date=',well im a man,i live in wv10(thats bad news) and said 6000 a year,with 5 years no claims and ohh yeh im 24,so they either think im a drug dealer and can afford it or they are just taking me for a mug:(

[/quote']

im 26 2 years no claims 3 points to declare even though there spent doing 11k a year with gf on policy for work use in vr6 n its £1,004.85p

so you must be doing something wrong

its all down to my post code i think,i am sortin my insurance now as its up for renewal the 6th i was paying £776 last year renewal camr thru at £1100 i am furious i have never made a claim or had any points,i have searched hi and low but i cant find any better :( i am with performance direct when i complete renewal i will tell them if ever my brakes fail and i can either hit a l reg mondeo or a spankin bentley continental i will take the bentley out with pleasure,lol

its all down to my post code i think' date='i am sortin my insurance now as its up for renewal the 6th i was paying £776 last year renewal camr thru at £1100 i am furious i have never made a claim or had any points,i have searched hi and low but i cant find any better :( i am with performance direct when i complete renewal i will tell them if ever my brakes fail and i can either hit a l reg mondeo or a spankin bentley continental i will take the bentley out with pleasure,lol

[/quote']

im with performance direct n mines £809 fully comp with 2 years no claims and 3 points and none certified security device on car and im 26