Spadam's vr6 build thread (For Sale)

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent find there mate. Half the price of the ones i was looking at. Do these fit well and easy to fit. I allways get put off when something says universal dont want it looking naff. is it a simple case of clipping it in place and bit of black silicone.

• 2 weeks later...

Well went to Paula on Tuesday and got my new calipers, disks and pads fitted all round. Also got my goodridge stainless hoses fitted. Car now stops like it should and feels much better. Also got the new wishbones fitted along with polybushes. Not got much left to do now untill I'm on the lookout for a supercharger. Pics to follow.

• 2 weeks later...

I replaced both wishbone bushes, ball joints, and new calipers, pads and disks. Made a great amount of diffrence.

Still got the rear axle bushes to do thats a job for this sunday i think round pauls.

Just trying to source money for the supercharger now.

I got to say from the research I have done Craigs Rotrex was the best deal!!

If I can make Sunday maybe we could have a good chat?

The schrick is awesome and worth every penny to me, I got to say unless you have one its hard to comment but the for the money its alot to spend especially with the addition costs associated with the charger, e.g Header Spacer, ARP Bolts, Metal Head Gasket, Cams possibly, larger injectors, remap etc...

When I was looking at forced, I personally would not spend the dollar on the schrick.

Little update now.

Went to pauls on sunday and got the rear axle bushes fitted. With pauls expertise we had the rear beam off changed bushes and back on in around 3.5hrs inc tea breaks lol

Car has has full set polybushes, disks and pads all round, stainless steel goodridge hoses all round and new calipers within the last month.

IMAG0187.jpg

IMAG0189.jpg