Thieving little c**ts!!!

Hey Nat sorry to hear this has happened to you, who ever stole em should have there hands chopped off. Thieving gits.

Anyway checked my garage i have a set of standard reflectors and indicators which i will send out to you FOR FREE no charges because i am such a nice fella and as a froum member we look after each other in times like this.

PM me if you want them.

Thank you.

I just wanna say that VR6-DUB is officially a bloody legend, he's sending me some replacement indicators and reflectors for FREE!!! Propa restored my faith in human nature and once again proved that this site has got some really good people on it. Just need the fogs now and im back on track!

THAAAAAAANK YOOOOOU VR6-DUB!! :) :) :)

Plus a big thank you to all the other people that offered to help out.... You're all brilliant!! :)

just in case you havent already thought of this but id be keeping an eye out for any new or crash damaged Mk3s in your area as its highly lightly someone has had a lil bump or has just purchased a mk3 and wanted your parts!

if you find the mk3 and the bastard, just remember it wasnt the cars fault its owner is a shite so dont be going excerting revenge on the car!

dave

just in case you havent already thought of this but id be keeping an eye out for any new or crash damaged Mk3s in your area as its highly lightly someone has had a lil bump or has just purchased a mk3 and wanted your parts!

if you find the mk3 and the bastard' date=' just remember it wasnt the cars fault its owner is a shite so dont be going excerting revenge on the car!

dave

[/quote']

Yeah im pretty sure they're local as where my car is is quite tucked away, you'd have to know there are cars there to look when you drive along the road otherwise you'd miss the driveway. Also there is another mk3 down the road with his splitter missing, they did try taking mine but ripped half of it off before realising its already cracked and left it so thats now hanging off to, but new on on its way soon hopefully thru a group buy.

As for the little p***ks that did it, if i find them then it certainly wont be the car i will be 'persuading' to stay away from my vr, i can assure you it will be the little w**k stain that did it, but i seriously doubt ill be able to find them now... i might be little and female but im like scrappy off scooby doo... 'let me at 'em, let me at 'em' lol :P

1267546866_8829_FT345192_6a00d8341da62d53ef00e54f5328e08834-500wi.jpg