Eibach VR6 ARB Kit - Deal at Awesome GTi

Hi All, by chance I came across this, which you may all know about already. But in case you didn't, I just thought that I'd let you know. Awesome Gti are doing what looks like a great 'special deal' on the Eibach anti roll bar kit (front and rear) for Golf Mk3 VR6s. It is available for £232.65 inc VAT and delivery. Most other companies seem to be charging closer to £270 to £300 for this kit.

Hi Ben, just checked, (11th Feb) and your right! They must have just changed it and removed the deal, which was 20% off. I wasn't really looking for ARBs, just happened to go onto Awesome to check something else and there was the deal. I paid £232.65 all up, promise - which was £189.00 before VAT and delivery, so they've put them back up by £50 since 9th Feb. I must just have been very lucky, right place right time! The formatting is screwed up, but here it is cut and pasted from my order acknowledgement.

Product Code Name Quantity Price Each Item Total

EIBACHE8530-320 Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit Golf III (1H) 2.8 VR6 01.92 - 09.97 1 £189.00 £189.00

Goods Total £189.00

Shipping Total (UK Mainland Courier) £9.00

Tax Total £34.65

Order Total £232.65

I tried ringing them this morning to say I'd posted their deal on the VR6 Owners and they might expect more bizzo at that price from a few on here if they extended the offer.....but they were on answering machine....as if it was a Sunday. Maybe I'll try again. At the £232 price, do you reckon they'd be popular?

Finally got thru to Awesome. Their story is that someone ordered this kit a year ago, paid a deposit and never picked it up. So instead of putting it back into stock at the normal price (not sure why you wouldn't?), they put it on the website at the price I paid. On the web page it said "20% off - Special Deal". Seems I was just very lucky!

Apologies for firing everyone up about this with my original post.

They've arrived. Hoping that they will greatly improve my car's standard (crap) handling, improve turn in and make it a bit more nimble.