Hairdryers and credit cards!! You women are all the same!

Err... I mean thanks nat' date=' i'll give it a go! :P

[/quote']

Dont knock it till youve tried it! My hairdryer has been used for pretty much everything, de-badgeing, de-icing, but yeah what Nat said is def the best way. I de-badged my punto that way, works great.

i always use about 10lb fishing line put it on the stickyback of the badge and pull up with ur while holding the line tight then down keep doing it while moving across the badge,(basically cutting through sticky with fishing line)hope u understand me,that way no chance of damaging the paint:)takes around 30seconds then just use a bit of elbow grease to get the rest of the sticky stuff off,hope ive helped,,ps i just pull the vw off,,,,,

black front vw badge came for me today the chrome vr6 1 looked out of place,,so i got a scouring pad out the kitchen and it takes chrome off quite easy took about 20 mins to get it all black gave it a polish with autoglym bumper care,,now looks sweet;)

• 3 weeks later...

aye fishing gut every time, makes an effective saw to cut thru the foam on the badge rear but doesnt damage the paint, then use petrol to soften and remove the residue. Just get a length and wrap round fingers, saw up and down as you pull across the badge direction.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...