Nurburgring Communal Equipment thread

Right then peeps thought we should start a seperate thread to make sure we have everything we need for the campsite, possible breakdowns etc and to stop lots of people taking up valuable car space with stuff they may not need to take :) So basically don't list every pair of socks your taking but only things you think will be useful and needed by everyone :)

So I will picking up the enormo tent to take - I think Craig and Tony wanted a pod and at the moment one is reserved for my possible passenger so one defo going spare :)

I will bring plenty of plates, cutlery and napkins for everyone as well as a couple of frying pans and a basic toolkit including a couple of old saws for cutting up firewood.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL....knifes and forks eh Ben.....sorry couldnt resist.

Basicly I will be taking...

Front brake pads

Rear pads as my hand brake stuck on and might of cooked em, will be checking

My comp MO

Might do a jack

Various tools

Should get a couple of front wheel bearings

Oil/filter and coolant

Radio

Cant think of anything else just yet so will edit accordingly

ill bring to vid camera's , 1 digital , 1 more conventional,

me, car, poss roger, id like a tent sapce plese ben,

erm communial stuff,

tools

trolley jack

brace

vid camera's, 1 bullet cam , 1 digital sd cam, 1 normal camcorder.

gas stove

some cooking tins.

spare standard pads

and gaffa tape and cable ties

well if Ben is bringing the charcoal for the first night to make life easier, I will bring some drinks for the first night for the same reason, well that is assuming you lot are drinkers lol any requests, if not l will just grab some stuff?

Nice offer mate and I don't want to deter you from bringing booze but we should be there in plenty of time to make a run to the garage for plenty of essential Bitburger !

I have a big coolbox to bring and it might make sense to fill it with food for the first night but happy to go with the general consensus ?

Nige are you taking your projector ?

Yep' date=' I thought it was on the list. I certainly typed it!

If Tescos have any 2for1 / 3for2 offers on Bitburger before we go I'm going to stock up and take coals to Newcastle.

[/quote']

Majestic wines might be worth a look Nige they normally do a good price on the mighty Btbrg

I have a spare room in my big tent, it sleeps 3 or "v" comfortable for one/two and their stuff.

I have a bow saw for cutting wood if it's of use

I'll be bringing a toolkit and hopefully a working prototype of my low entry wheel ramps if people think it is worthwhile.

I will be bringing Mark some charcoal' date=' beer, a tent :-( I have a electric flood light if its useful, cool box and anything else I can bring to help out I will:)

[/quote']

lol I didn't realise he was communal I usually charge for this kind of usage!