Hi Guys,

Been lurking around on this forum for a while now, absolutely love the vast amount of information that is available for the VR here - and the quality of the members' cars!

Anyway, I thought it was about time to upload a cheeky snap of my own pride and joy... enjoy!

2462315410103033775S600x600Q85.jpg

I'll get some more up soon!

Ajay

Hello and welcome... i like that!!! How low?! Looks smart... how long have you had it??

Have you got more plans for it etc? oh and it may be worth considering goin premium with your membership, you get loads more knowledge unlocked and also great discounts with insurers, gsf etc... :) :)

Hello and welcome... i like that!!! How low?! Looks smart... how long have you had it??

Have you got more plans for it etc? oh and it may be worth considering goin premium with your membership' date=' you get loads more knowledge unlocked and also great discounts with insurers, gsf etc... :) :)

[/quote']

Thanks Nat, I've had the car since the beginning of November, and I can honestly say that it is the best car I've owned. Theres just something about the silky smooth transition a VR6 engine can make from being a nice motorway cruiser to just delivering sheer power! Puts a smile on my face everytime I drive it!

To be honest I can only keep the car for a year (as I'm going back to university) so my plans aren't incredibly huge. I've got a polished inlet manifold which I'd like to fit, and also a US spec mk3 armrest. I'll also be getting a sumpguard fitted pretty soon!

But i'll defo be making it down to a lot of shows and meets this summer - would be nice to meet all the other VR enthusiasts!

damn u!!! i'd jus started liking my mulberry-ness after not being sure...........then u show up with that! LOVE IT' date=' proper sweet on them 90's too.

[/quote']

Thanks Dan! I was actually on the market for a Mulberry Highline when I first started looking. Never thought I would buy anything else, but this just caught my eye. So hard to keep clean though, you should see the state of it at the moment! (h)