They are theny same .... re trimmed mine it was a bastard to do and get right with the leather i used. depends what ypur covering it in and what ever u do ... DO NOT press or kneel on the headliner the foam depresses and doesn't reform then u get dents in the lining !!! Schoolboy error ... and use evo stick from B&Q the heavy duty stuff... simple spray on adhesive isn't strong enough.

If it's your first tiem that's an ace idea .... although if i was to do mine again at least i know what i am doing now... I was a bit ambitous and shaved the grab handle reccesses away as i figured getting the material to follow the hollows would be a night mare.... what are you having it covered in ???

I'd steer clear of alcantara... only because some of the drainage pipes run through the roof section and if they go or the seals bust then it'll stain .. I used black leather/ or faux leatherette wipes clean and kind of matched the black leather seats... but i'd be interested to see what you come up with !!!