Who wants to drive my VR?

the east coast dubs meet is every second monday in colchester so quite a trek (the last meet was yesterday)... there is a monthly meet in chelmsford but i dunno how many vrs go down there... there may be some one at east coast that would let you drive theirs... i dont let anyone drive mine as i am seriously protective of it and even though you may be trust worthy i cant do it.. but someone might...??

i would mate but im not insured to drive any car at the mo as ive just turned 25 so wont get it on my policy until next time i renew... gaaaaaaaaaay i know... lol.

the next east coast meet is on the 21st december... ill prob be there along with another of my mates with a vr and he's 27 so can take urs for a ride... he may let you try his too if i ask him nicely. lol.

usually everyone meets at a pub about half 6 or 7, grab some food, or hang about outside the pub, then about 8 or half past we head down to tollgate where there is a mcdonalds and we gather there, in the summer there was up to 60 odd cars, but at the mo theres prob only 30 - 40 i reckon, still a good turn out though and all really nice people... :) :)