Hi guys, I was reading an interesting thread the other week on this site concerning a good price HID kit and someone who had fitted one was going to put up a guide - what you need/how to fit etc?

I just wondered if this had gone up yet? I would like to change the woeful lighting on my standard VR6 and would like a few pointers!

Cheers

Hi Mate, It was tonyvrsc who was going to do the guide as he was meant to do mine Sunday gone. I did not get my new headlights in time though :-(.

He should hopefully be doing them in the next couple of weeks so will hopefully do the guide then. I got mine from www.hids4u.co.uk Tony got his from ebay will try to find then link then post it.

i got new hid bulbs for my car and i was mighty impressed!!!!! got them from www.housinghouse.com i got the helligkeit 32 dollars one with 29 dollars delivery. it worked out at 36 great british pounds delivered to my door. cant believe i drove around with the useless bulbs that were in it!!!!!! dont forget to get matching sidelight bulbs!!

all you need is a 25mm drill bit to drill thru the cap on the back off the headlight.

before IMG_0106.jpg

after IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

illegal!!! hid lights for sale. ha ha. last thing i need is the police to spot all my mods. id be in the shittttttt!!!!! seen rakes of clios and shit cars floating round my town with these lights. more and more common. i got them so i could see where i was going, not for the look factor. i put blue bulbs in my full beam and there laughable!!!! thinking of getting another set for the full beam just so my sister doesnt need to travel to town to get a tan. she'll love me for it!!!!!