Hi,

wondering if anyone can shed any light on this issue please?!!??

Just had the passenger side front wheel bearing changed with a new hub also and when i picked the car up it was driving like a bag of spanners!

Took it back as thought the tracking was out and yes was miles out!!

They fixed this and the car drove so much better but it is still drifting to the left when it should be in a straight line....!!

has anyone got any ideas what could be causing this??

have checked all tyre pressures (all ok) and all tyres are less than 3 months old.....

thanks in advance!!

Did you just get the tracking done or did they do the camber as well? If the camber was out of alignment it would drastically atler the tracking. Even if the tracking was corrected, excessive negative camber on the nearside alone could makeit pull towards the kerb.

Kevin

hi guys, sorry to butt in on a subject but i've had my vr6 for 7 years now and it has always pulled to the left!!

I have had the 4 wheel allignment checked 3 times for different reasons and its crack on!!

I read on this thread someone mentioned engine mount, and i have always been convinced that my engine slants down to the passenger side. Is this a common reason for vr's pulling kerb side??

quick update on the VR...

took it back to the garage only to find they havent got the equipment to check the camber!!!

they checked the tracking again and is still bang on!

can anyone help me with a decent garage in the Milton Keynes area that dont employ "special" people...??

oh... any idea on how much it will cost to get the camber checked...??

many thanks

Just to add, most cars will pull slightly to the left due to the drainage camber on most roads. Try driving down the middle of the road or on the wrong side and see if it still "pulls" left. Also, try swapping the front wheels over, just don't ask me why if it works.