cod modern warfare 2

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought u was gunna say you'd prestiged again on mw2, id of sold my xbox at that comment! lol

aye virgin are being right wankers, sending confirmation email that the broadband is all up and running but we dont have a phone line isntalled yet :S

bastard lol

back online now but speeds running sloo0o0o0oo0owwwww , no more than one thing can be connected at a time, and not sure if the received that sends sky from downstairs to the paretns room knackers the wireless or not, it did in last house but was a different receiver

bastard lol

back online now but speeds running sloo0o0o0oo0owwwww ' date=' no more than one thing can be connected at a time, and not sure if the received that sends sky from downstairs to the paretns room knackers the wireless or not, it did in last house but was a different receiver

[/quote']

yeh u will find this james they both run on same frequancy 2.7mhz i had the same with my sky eye to send tv from down stairs to up stairs. i got rid in the end n had sky hd and muiltiroom. upstairs best thing ive done only 10 quid extra a month on rental

haha i think they will know why!!!

i probably wont be on much for a while, im playing cricket 2 nights a week, playing golf 2 nights a week, and golf/fishing on the weekends

will be on mostly over weekends though and will deffo be buying black ops when its released and playing the crap out of it lol

• 2 weeks later...

im still struggling with net buddy

although played a stonker on FUEL last night

the rocks at the back of the map someone had glitche into so he could see you but you couldnt see him

he killed me once but i watched his killcam in relation to where i was and got him first time :D