Standard suspension set up on 95 VR6,

got 215/45/17 wheels on, the front arches are sitting higher than the rears, but on 3/4 full lock the front wheels are rubbing on the arch, I want to lower this car as it not looking right, whats a good set up that would handle, look better and not lose ride comfort or tramline?

What wheels and offset have you got? I believe you have the wrong size tyres - I would switch to 205/40/17.

For suspension - if you can afford it go for coilovers (i've got FK konigsports - can't fault them) otherwise koni or any good make

Like the others say you are running the wrong size tyres on your vr, imo you will need to sort that before doing anything....once the car is dropped you will probably incur rubbing problems with the current tyre's....I run a 215 40 17 tyre on a 8" rim and have arch problem's but they never touched the inner arch on lock....you might find your wheels have the wrong et ?! ................as for suspension there are so many on the market..........I run koni coilovers now but used to run jamex which I found very good as a compromise of comfort and handling,(they are now for sale btw ;) ) fk coilovers do seem very competitive and allot of peep have them on there cars with good results...it all comes down to you budget really!

[ Edited Fri Dec 03 2004, 10:44PM ]