The VR6 Owners Club Mobile Website

I've now set up a mobile version of the website, so when you navigate to the website on your mobile phone, you will get a 'lite' version, which should be faster than the main site.

Available Features so far:

* Forum - Post + Reply

* Private Messages - Send / Receive

* News Page

* Chatbox - Viewing only.

* Profiles - View / Update

I will be adding more features as time goes on....

Hope you will find it useful - I know I will :)

Pete

not much point to be honest, i'm already working on an iphone app anyway :)

I did do a quick webapp a while ago for the nurburgring webcam - http://www.vr6oc.com/webapps/iNordschleife/index.html

The mobile version of the website renders quite well in mobile safari to be fair and should be enough for when your on the go!!!

Have a play please guys, let me know of any issues / suggestions for improvements.

• 4 weeks later...

hey pete, i use the forum on my phone a fair bit and it is a lot better now its the mobile version... one little thing though, when i get a new pm it doesn't show 'new message' so there is no way of telling, i have to go in and check if i have one or not... is it possible to do it like the main site where 'inbox' changes to 'new message(s)' when there is an unread message?? thanks :)

hey pete' date=' i use the forum on my phone a fair bit and it is a lot better now its the mobile version... one little thing though, when i get a new pm it doesn't show 'new message' so there is no way of telling, i have to go in and check if i have one or not... is it possible to do it like the main site where 'inbox' changes to 'new message(s)' when there is an unread message?? thanks :)

[/quote']

yep, its already on my todo list hun :)

glad its a better experience for you guys! :)

• 6 months later...