Some pictures of the 4mo, from day 1 to now...

PB230002.jpg

The day i got her.

DSC00016.jpg

Some polish and yellowness :)

DSC00003.jpg

Wash and a view of the yellow calipers

DSC00600.jpg

Hofele lower vents

DSC00026.jpg

The newly painted engine cover, just fitted my polished ali oil cap too, pics later:)

Whats peeps opinions???

More another day...

Jurby airfield isle of man, straigtliners held it, i can show a pic of the slip if needs be :-d, its all in the launch my friend, sitting on the 'soft' limiter and drop the clutch :) oh and my k&n panel filter must have added a full 30bhp ;)

My average time over the 21 runs was about 15.2 ish.

I want to matey but me and the golf on the ferry is knocking 200 notes, then travelling from heysham lancs or liverpool, fuel in a vr, food in me, which would be expensive in itself :-d i really dont fancy shelling out the wonga, maybe when my mates skyline is done and we go to pick it up :-d

• 3 weeks later...

Just found a pic of my old mk3 valver, oh the good times. It was standard on black wheels, but the noise on full chat almost rivalled the 4mo at first.

DSC00405.jpg

Next up for the 4mo, forge adjustable rear control arms, new rubber - any reccomendations???:-d i have 500 quid overtime burning a hole...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Have just ordered with my stealer the following bits:

2 Timing chains

4 Guides / slides

1 Tensioner

4 front CV boots

1 haldex filter

1 haldex oil

Still undecided as to whether i get a fast road or OE clutch... and polybushes will have to wait cos im skint ;(

And will be getting engine service bits as the dash is saying service due in 1500mls

• 1 month later...

Chains and guides fitted. But i feel my how to guide will be crap not enough photies;( is uck i know, but autodata tells all you'll need to sort em out if you've got it £99 for CD basic from autodata website or i got mine on the drip with me snap on man:)

Some pics of the job

DSC00686.jpg

DSC00696.jpg

DSC00697.jpg

DSC00698.jpg

So far no big booboo's :)

The timing case is off now, chains and bits changed, will try to take as many pics as poss but im getting desperate to drive her again cos im sick to death with driving the dagenham dustbin;(

She weighs a fair bit too the lump, im a big lad and struggled with wielding it on the jack though i now have a crane.

List of bits to finish her:

Rear main oil seal

Gearbox seal

Clutch

Release bearing

A pipe i bust riving the lump out

Oil filter

Oil for motor, steering, brake fluid, coolant

A lottery win to afford it all

And others i cant be arsed finding me list:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks matey, will do. More in the pipeline, hope to smooth tailgate and bumper strips insurance should settle down a bit when i hit 21 then more powaaah:)

Missed this ring trip cos of chains but hope for next year now its fit