Dilemma? opinions pls?

Right for a while i have been meaning to get my rust problem sorted on my vr and i have finally come up with the money to get it done but im now thinking do i bother?

Do i spend my money on getting the rusty rear wheel arches and sills fixed aswell as new pads, discs and calipers front and back? How much is this gonna cost def not gonna be cheap?

Or do i sell up and put my saved money plus the money from the car once sold towards another car or even another vr?

:^)

Funny you should say that as i was comtemplating whether to get an e30 325i motorsport. Their becoming quite rare and a friend of mine might be selling up soon.

Anyway i need to get some quotes can anyone point me in the right direction of some good bodyshops in or around Enfield way.

I'd say just keep in mind that you know what issues there are with your car and what needs sorting, you can spend the money sorting them and know that its good....if you buy another car it will have a whole new set of issues that you'll then need to sort again, given it may not be rust related but could be a serious engine issue or something else that will cost muchos dollars.

I have a set of 5oomile old rear calipers if you do decide you want to keep yours and replace the ones you've got, come with fresh green stuff pads as well. Drop me a PM if you decide to keep it.

Funny you should say that as i was comtemplating whether to get an e30 325i motorsport. Their becoming quite rare and a friend of mine might be selling up soon.

Anyway i need to get some quotes can anyone point me in the right direction of some good bodyshops in or around Enfield way.

Harlow Autos mate I used them their painter trained by standox in Germany... bit pricey but imho well worth it my bonnet speaks for itself :-) http://www.harlowautos.co.uk/