VW Players 20th September

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

usual plan for north weald is to meet at the MaccyD's just off J7 of the M11, the North Weald junction.

if the weather's good I'll be interested. Usually just full of the same cars as Ed38. But this year I didn't see them..

That's if it survives the rolling road day.

Mmmm, perhaps I shouldn't have said that...

Dear o dear tony you seriously love fitting new stuff to your cars dont you!! dont kill it in the name of numbers!

Hi Gav yeah im still about! all G60`d up now, Corrado is still going strong just turned 70k yesterday ;)

been giving this a bit of tlc lately too, it pulls like patrick swayze................................ used too ;)

MyRallyeatElscar.jpg

Well I have got a day pass from the missus so once I drop here off I'm gonna go I rekon. I have not been before so, as it's only an hour away, might as well give it a go and only a tenner...

I was going to leave my part of the world sometime after 10 I think. May try and pop along with Sparkz etc... as I think they are on a similar timeframe.... Get there in time for a brunch/Lunch bacon roll and and a coffee.

Weather didnt look to scary when I checked, and as I missed ED38 I can take lots of pikkys... :D

usual plan for north weald is to meet at the MaccyD's just off J7 of the M11' date=' the North Weald junction.

if the weather's good I'll be interested. Usually just full of the same cars as Ed38. But this year I didn't see them..

That's if it survives the rolling road day.

Mmmm, perhaps I shouldn't have said that...

[/quote']

Yep, I shouldn't have said it.

I'm out.