I got a dog when i was 2 and he lived for 21 years and he was called olly, he was a whippet mix, when going for another dog i kept trying to find a replacement for him so i didnt get another dog cos it wouldnt have been fair for the dog.

I would like another dog, an american bulldog or similar, not english i dont like their flat faces, my gf wants a great dane the same as the dalmatian spotted one on page 1.

Weve got 2 cats now, much easier to take care of.

Bailey is 2 years old and predominantly blue persian, he has a really bad temper and is massive, thats a 4ft girl holding him!

evil see!!

evil.jpg

massive.jpg

Tag is an 8 month old marbled bengal, he is totally stupid, he spent all his time queuing in the looks line and missed the brains line altogether. Being bengal he is either running around like a loon doing crazy stunts or howls and cries all night long in the middle of the garden, i think this is funny, no one else does, and he also does this if he cant see anyone and gets lonely.

This is him on the way home when we first got him, he was 8 weeks old

firstday.jpg

He still sleeps like this

firstsleep.jpg

Him now

sleeping.jpg

The only time he stays still long enough for a pic is when he is asleep, ill try to get an awake pic of him when i see him again

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not got any pics available of my dogs, ive four at the mo,...2 young rottie's...solo and shyann. 2 terriers: Dexter-jack russel, Spot-Border terrier(he was named spot already...the most inappropriate name for him.lol anyway they are all a pain in the arse.lol Ive had too many dogs to remember its ridiculous, english springer spaniels all my life but not for last 6 yrs or so :(

Also have had too many snake, lizards etc. And i still own tooo many birds of prey one of which my female golden eagle...Hasland

How do i upload a pic when replying to a thread?

I've not got any pics available of my dogs' date=' ive four at the mo,...2 young rottie's...solo and shyann. 2 terriers: Dexter-jack russel, Spot-Border terrier(he was named spot already...the most inappropriate name for him.lol anyway they are all a pain in the arse.lol Ive had too many dogs to remember its ridiculous, english springer spaniels all my life but not for last 6 yrs or so :(

Also have had too many snake, lizards etc. And i still own tooo many birds of prey one of which my female golden eagle...Hasland

How do i upload a pic when replying to a thread??

[/quote']

do ya wont a rabbit

How do i upload a pic when replying to a thread??

select "post reply" rather than use the quick reply box matey and then use the browse button to select the pic on your pc and thats it - just make sure its less than the max file size allowed :) would love to see some pics of the eagle :) :)

Awww looks like they are too big a file ben.

The birds of prey are for pest control work and general flying etc....yes she is big..your talking 3foot ish tall, 7 foot wingspan(thats wings full out, from tip of longest primary feather(thats the ones look like fingers loll) to tip of the one on opposite side)