30/01/05 Rolling Road @ Stealth - open to all non VR6 engined dubs as well

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right guys and gals this event is

DEFINATLY

Going ahead at stealth :P

What I am going to do is if by the beginning of January we don't have all 25 - 30 spaces filled I'm opening this day up to others dub clubs and so if any of you peeps out there have dub buddies who dont own a vr6 but would like to come along and run there dubs there more than welcome :-) or if any of you want to run your non VR6's then your all more than welcome to bring them along 8) .

+ turbo_chick12 is providing food for the day so thats a big incentive to come along :D:P 8)

I'd like to run mine, but it's not running right yet. Think i have probs with the Schrick and it's showing high levels of knock on hard acceleration. If it's sorted in time and there's still spaces, I'd be up for it! Car was last rolling roaded by AMD in 1999 at 207bhp, so be interesting to see what five years and another 50,000 miles has done to it!

BTW vdubgirl, 'Eat this' is listed twice in the current list of attendees!!

caliber?? have you ever tasted that stuff !ill

I want to come down for the day to meet up with you all, and i only live in birmingham - but I'm not sure about running the car on the rollers - is in desprate need for a service, maybe if I get her done before i'll change my mind.

just need to get the day off work.....

wanted my mechanic to give it the once-over more than anything.

see if i can afford it after xmas (and my anniversary) tho - but my mechanic don't accept credit cards!!!!

gotta pay for my wheels too - mine are just embarrassing......

oooh the list goes on!!