Old thread but I'm bumping.

I've just bought myself a 360 with AVP, Halo 3 and Forza 3.

Forza 3 is immense. I started playing earlier on. Other than making heavy progress through the career mode, I've now created my own,

MK1 Golf R36 bi turbo beast. Just going through a lot of the career with it now.

Any one else?

I was the same really wish mw2 wasn't released at virtually the same time but been playing it slowly for the last few months finally in year 6!! My favourite cars are mk2 golf with 2.8 24v 4wd tuned to a600 d510 datsan with r34 running gear alfa 75 with the v10 outta there coupe I can't remember the name off. Also ones from the new car packs Nissan gtr mk6 golf r and the radical. . The radical is probably my favourite just for the noise and rev range!! The muliplayer is better now than when first came out but stil the menu's and options are no where as good as forza 2 which is a let down.

You can do that just need to get the best racing gearbox for what ever car your in but.... If your in a muliplayer lobby you can't tune your car in forza 2 you could so you could save a tune for what ever track your on. there's is a cool app on the iPhone called forzatune as well gives you a really good base tune and sets your gear settings correctly for your powerband helps loads!!!