Does anyone know where i can get this done, I am not really bothered about an agreed value on my car to be honest, but after owning an E30 M3 for 6 years and losing all my no claims bonus that i generated, i have been offered a classic policy on my VR6 cabrio, with one condition, I GET AN AGREED VALUATION DONE, who or where is the best place for something like this?

Thanks in adnvance.

Thanks everyone, I did fill out the forms and took loads of pictures and they sent the form back to me with no explaination, just a covering letter saying please could I refill in the form, so I will try again.

£9500 that is a good valuation, I only wish, I would be happy with £2000 like i put down on the form but somehow I think this is the reason why they returned it.

thanks for the info i will try again.

You could back this up with cars for sale on forums such as this, and other ENTHUSIAST forums. Not just the cheapest VR on autotrader.

Also try and get the mods insured, as it makes it worth more in an enthusiasts world.

HIC do it, and are very very understanding. But ive heard a lot of stories of people not gettin the agreed value back :P