Opinions Please FK Intake Colour Coded or Not ???

Thanks for the pics...I like the red... Are they smoothed aswell ?

No, bolted and an extra screw, the only way they can be seen is to lay on your back!! I have ran a Red 45 degree hose from behind the off side inlet to my air filter. I don't have a pic of this at the moment, but it blends in very well.

No' date=' bolted and an extra screw, the only way they can be seen is to lay on your back!! I have ran a Red 45 degree hose from behind the off side inlet to my air filter. I don't have a pic of this at the moment, but it blends in very well.

[/quote']

Cool, thanks.....Have you got a red leather interior and is the car an M reg ?? The reason I ask is a while ago I collected some VR6 Alloys from Nottingham and I'm sure this looks like the car I saw....

Thanks,

Mark

No' date=' bolted and an extra screw, the only way they can be seen is to lay on your back!! I have ran a Red 45 degree hose from behind the off side inlet to my air filter. I don't have a pic of this at the moment, but it blends in very well.

[/quote']

Cool, thanks.....Have you got a red leather interior and is the car an M reg ?? The reason I ask is a while ago I collected some VR6 Alloys from Nottingham and I'm sure this looks like the car I saw....

Thanks,

Mark

Yes Mark, it is; I am 8-|

when you fitted them did you have to remove any plastic lugs from the bumper. I think I'm going to have to remove two plastic locating strips/lugs in the top edge of the bumper where the existing cover locates....I hope that makes sense.

Thanks,

Mark

when you fitted them did you have to remove any plastic lugs from the bumper. I think I'm going to have to remove two plastic locating strips/lugs in the top edge of the bumper where the existing cover locates....I hope that makes sense.

Thanks' date='

Mark

[/quote']

I can't help you Mark, the intakes were already fitted when I bought the VR