Very unreliable.

I had one for a short time on my Saab turbo - they do the job in hand but have numerous problems in operation.

My fuel pressure after being rock steady for months crept downwards over the space of two days by about 15psi - so much in one day that upon entering a multistorey car park the thing was splutering so badly that i could barely make it up the ramp...

I had a inline autometer gauge on mine so i could check pressure regularly - i needed it too :(

Dont really think its neccesary on a non turbo/forced induction car - and on a emissions controled car like the Vr - youll probalby find the ecu reigns in fuel to keep the car around stoichemetric condition.

In other words i could think of better things to spend £100 on 8)

Pete.

Give it time Hiten :P - mine was ok for about a year then it started playing up - luckily i had an Autometer under bonnet gauge on all the time i had it so diagnosis was easy.

There also prone to the 4 hex bolts that pass through the main body coming lose - a remedy for this is to fit longer bolts and place a nut on the end of each bolt to prevent them loosening - better than allowing fuel to seep over the hot engine anyhow :o