I have just bought a pair of Neuspeed ARB's this afternoon from AwesomeGTI. I spoke to Dean and we discussed whether to go for 25 or 28mm for some time. In the end I went for 25mm. The thought was that 28mm would be over cooking it and you would end up with 1 rear wheel in the air on every bend!

Attached is a handy page I found, scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see a link to a PDF file that has a handy chart, it shows how much stiffer it will be going from one size of ARB to another. Going from 25 to 28mm is 57% - That's a lot extra!

On the link you ccan find the Whiteline ARB (or swaybars as they call them). The don't do one for the rear of a Golf Mk3.

http://www.whiteline.com.au/default.asp?page=/swaybars.htm

Got the Neuspeeds fitted at the weekend - Asolutely fantastic :P

Totaly makes the car handle sooooo nice on the Cheshire twisty road - even with standard dampers and springs!

From other threads I've read I thought the Front Neuspeed was going to come with new link rods, but I had to use the exisiting ones as none were supplied. The instructions stated to used the factory ones as well.

Will double check with Awsome GTI tomorrow (new there was something I supposed to do today!) that they weren't just missing from my pack.

Having fitted the rear 25mm I doubt you would want the 28mm.