• 3 weeks later...

how do you cope with speedbumps lol, mines on 17's and lowered and i scrape them all the time, funny though everyone turns around and watches me go for the next one lol! so how do you manage it with the car being really close to the ground? open q to everyone

no flared arches' date=' just had to jack up a little it also has 25mm spacers due to the pitch difference, the splitter is standard and on the 15" wheels does hit the road sometimes due to it being low potholes etc lol

[/quote']

strange that cus blondie off here had those wheels 8.5 all around and dont think she could get tehm to fit? and yours are wider? :S

yeh a lot wider?, when i said i jacked it up a little! more like a lot, 40mm up on the front and 70mm on the rear, this has given me more ground clearance, with the 15's on the front splitter is about 2" off the floor, i also run a 4 motion deep ally sump, now on my forth sump, jan this year also took the maff off, only cruise with carrera rims as 1mm clearance on the coilovers on rear, also so much load on corners will scrape lol