can i still be part of the club..?

sorry, but we all know my vr died after hitting a post on ice, and the insurance had me over a barrell and payed peanuts (barstewards) and i cant find/afford another vr, however i have found a nice corrado with the inferior 2l 16v motor.

i know its not a vr, but i like the friendliness of the group members and i'm glad to have had my name on a vr6 v5 document

i will get another soon as i graduate from uni (i'll be 32 then!) lol :)

yes mate' date='

infact you can even upgrade to premium membership ;)

[/quote']

Lol yer instead of being a sneaky fake ;)

ha ha! i know what you mean, it's been there for the past 2 years, and i didn't put it there and don't know how to change it! lol

spent most of the day cleaning it, going to wetvac the seats at the weekend, but after a wipe and vac inside it looks loads better already. cant find the power for the aeriel though, so i'll have to make-do with cd's again til i fit the ipod connection.

needs a wheel bearing on the rear too :(

needs a little bit of tlc (will have to wait!), i'm not a fan of the wheels, and it really needs the 6 pot that i've now come to love after 3 years of togetherness! lol

its like sitting in a go-kart, and i really cant believe how comfy it is. couple of niggles, but its not exactly a new car.

the seats are mankey, will take some before and after pics tomorrow