HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-WHICH INDUCTION KIT

Sup peeps, Ive just fitted my V9 Vortech Charger,

Then Re-Mapped by Vince @STEALTH of course.

My induction cone I have on there at the mo is too long. Its actually about 1cm below the bottom splitter.

Measures at 125mm from top to bottom of Cone, Excluding the housing that attaches to the AFM.

Does anyone know of anyplace were I can actually get a smaller one b4 my V9 drinks water of the streets... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *-)

www.nwdubs.com

Image0083-1.jpg

ebay? K&N?

BinLiner' date=' All good lookin @ Items on the dreaded Bay mate, But I need to make sure its not larger or same size in what I have already!!!

Thanks for lettin me know though fella..!!!

[/quote']

Could you not just measure the one u have then ask for the dimensions off the seller??

ebay? K&N?

BinLiner' date=' All good lookin @ Items on the dreaded Bay mate, But I need to make sure its not larger or same size in what I have already!!!

[/quote']

Could you not just measure the one u have then ask for the dimensions off the seller??

Oliver, I phoned up KnN this mornin, Theyre so friggin dum there!!! They aint gotta a clue themselves!!!

ebay? K&N?

[/quote']

Thats what I did

If you look on the K&N website they list all different shapes and sizes and if you phone them up and tell them what size you want and how much power the car makes they will tell you which filter you need

• 8 months later...

Would never ever touch these as they absorb WATER..

Never would tell anyone to purchase one unless you know the damage that they can cause!.

not silly low no (from memory about 50-60mm) and with the position of the Z Charger it was pretty much about 5-6 inches off the road !! think as with most of these filters mate it's the luck of the draw !!

although if the car is that low surely any "foam" filter is going to absorb water mate ??