koni v3 are my dream coilovers but there somwhere around the £1000 mark

At the moment im using supersports which are ruff but does go round corners well on a nice bit of road

Ben personally from what you've said i think the weitec in your first post would be perfix

Not tempted by 60mm drop? Thats around the perfix height for handling

Ben personally from what you've said i think the weitec in your first post would be perfix

Not tempted by 60mm drop? Thats around the perfix height for handling

yeah they are the ones I am leading towards to be honest mate

not sure about 60mm round here as I drive on plenty of tiny little b roads which are riddled with potholes !!!

yes you are a flash git mate ;) would you recommend collies - as said i really only use the car on the road, am not bothered about track/strip use

You are not botherred now about track strip use as you have not done it yet..... but wait till you have done it things will change my son ;)

You are not botherred now about track strip use as you have not done it yet..... but wait till you have done it things will change my son ;)

Oh yes never a truer word said....i love blasting up the strip......crap times but great fun none the less. Gotta do more UK track days tho

• 2 weeks later...

i think you can do better for less' date=',, get some gaz , damping adjustable shocks..like me...and some eibach springs.. i reckon , that will do everything you throw at it.

[/quote']

ok mate will cost up a price for them later this week - need some new stuff pretty quickly

Did you price these up if so what are you going for and where from?

i think you can do better for less' date=',, get some gaz , damping adjustable shocks..like me...and some eibach springs.. i reckon , that will do everything you throw at it.

[/quote']

ok mate will cost up a price for them later this week - need some new stuff pretty quickly

Did you price these up if so what are you going for and where from?

yeah did but now cant find it !!! the Eibach springs are about £130 quid and get them all over the place will dig out the price for the gaz shocks and post them up