Anyone Using Porsche Brembo's?

I've got a pair of front calipers from a 996 - some 4 pot brembo's, they look massive! Anyone else using them? What size discs are you using? Was gonna go for some 312mm discs but miht go bigger if I can.

What are they like? Not fitting mine for a couple of months - got braided lines fitted already.

What pads would be good for fast road/track use? I've got green stuff fitted at the moment, not really keen on them - want something thats gonna give me some serious bite!

Cheers

Cheers for the replies - I've got the pads aswell with the calipers so I'm gonna see what their like before I replace them with something else.

Lizard - what size wheels do you have to fit 328's? I've got 17's & if I could get the 328's to fit under a 17" wheel they sound perfect. Got any pics at all of the brakes fitted?

Lizard - what size wheels do you have to fit 328's? I've got 17's & if I could get the 328's to fit under a 17" wheel they sound perfect. Got any pics at all of the brakes fitted?

Ive had them behind TT Comps and RS4 replicas I am also using 10mm hubcentric adapters and there is literally a fag papers clearance!!

The only pic Ive got mate from last year!

Alex

1229454019_2749_FT260048_porsche_brakes_.jpg

• 5 weeks later...