Bristol Volksfest 6-7 June 09 - 1st page attendee & price info

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has the display been booked Ben?

spoke to them about it a while ago and they told me to get the final numbers for the display and camping to them by the 30th April :) have downloaded the form ready and will do it before then when hopefully the online booking will be up and running for all of you to book your tickets :)

Nice one Ben I always used to book one or two car more for most events to cater for any late entries for the Club displays :)

hello and welcome.

Yep' date=' we will have a designated camp / stand area. Hopefully with ensuite facilities if we can get enough interest.

Usual plan is that those camping meet sometime on Friday at Gardini(?) services on the M5. But members are welcome to come just for the stand / show on Saturday or Sunday.

[/quote']

Gordano services

J19 M4

Postcode BS20 7XG

From what Mr Stalin says, this is the meeting point?

hello and welcome.

Yep' date=' we will have a designated camp / stand area. Hopefully with ensuite facilities if we can get enough interest.

Usual plan is that those camping meet sometime on Friday at Gardini(?) services on the M5. But members are welcome to come just for the stand / show on Saturday or Sunday.

[/quote']

Gordano services

J19 M4

Postcode BS20 7XG

From what Mr Stalin says, this is the meeting point?

Well i was close, Knew it was something Italian sounding but not Garibaldi. It is J19 on the M5 though,

• 2 months later...

what on earth does the first page mean :S

Have i missed summat ?

I want club camping' date=' club standing and a shot at the ensuite .... all at the same time ;-)

[/quote']

don't worry mate that's exactly what you are getting :) the first page is the list of attendees and the price details

Have i missed summat ?

I want club camping' date=' club standing and a shot at the ensuite .... all at the same time ;-)

[/quote']

don't worry mate that's exactly what you are getting :) the first page is the list of attendees and the price details

Phew ... cheers Ben ;-)

Have i missed summat ?

[/quote']

Phew ... cheers Ben ;-)

been speaking to them today and you guys can pay for camping when you get there but might be easier for me to pay for a club portaloo for you beforehand and then you guys can divvy it up between you and give me the money back :)