night raceing santapod - feb 21st/22nd 09

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we only need it to be dry. cold we can take actions against. To which end I've just picked up (the last) two sacks of charcoal from my local garden centre. If anyone can find more it would be good as we always seem to get through everything, and more.

How many people are actually planning on using tents or are we all going to car camp?

i booked my tickets yesterday 4 the hole weekend £30 in advance or £35 on gate. Do u guys book a patch or just meet up wen u get there. Jim

the current plan is to get us a club stand area, which will be in the pit area. i've updated the list in the first post but we will have another head count later in the week so Ben can book enough space.

The forecast(s) are looking dry so I think we are on for a good weekend. Anyone who wants to stop over on Saturday and isn't on the list below please shout up as we are about to book the stand.

sat

dlea + 3

craggsy

mr seabrook

gavr6in

TheGoth / Gordon Stalin

VR6Jim

Have you decided yet Abi?

Right have got a reply and have managed to get us a club stand for the Saturday night :)

here are the prices :

Gates open at 8am. Signing on costs £30 per driver for unlimited runs from 9am to 9pm, £25 per driver for unlimited runs from 9am to 4pm, and £10 per driver for unlimited runs from 4pm to 9pm. Driving Licence required. Entry costs £10 for a full-day ticket and £20 for a two-day ticket (£15 in advance), Free camping with two-day tickets

Right have got a reply and have managed to get us a club stand for the Saturday night :)

good man. that'll keep our feet dry and allow those with need to swap onto slicks without the jack sinking.

I'll be there fairly early and will have my radio set to channel 6 ;-) From experience I'm assuming the stand will be in the pit lane somehwere. Maybe near the Pod shop.

Any news on the new gazebo, or should I start counting the poles for mine?