Well since selling my VR at the beginning of the year and using the G60 Corrado i replaced it with a lot of the time I realised i should never have sold my Rallye golf............................

So i Just bought another one!!!!!! :-p

I am selling/sold ;) my sportline mk1 cabrio and replacing it with a Tornado red 71k Rallye in original condition!!!!!!

Picking it up on Tuesday......I cant wait.............2 G60`s on my drive, which might seem a bit greedy but I love em and they are both totally different animals to drive (h) even though the power plant is simmilar :)

Been to loads of shows this year with the Rado` mate but seems like not the ones you have been too!!!

The Rallye will definately be going to shows next year!! it came to the UK from Germany in 1997 and its been hidden in 2 previous mature owners garages ever since!! its time warp stuff

will get some pics up when its here

;) I thought it would sound like that Gav :)

I do miss the VR still, that was a nice car, but as you know i was a G60 boy before the VR and i think it has to be my favourite VW engines, the cars they fitted them in are some of the best styled and designed in my eyes too

guess i just like the old school boxy styling :)

:-p Sorry to dissapoint lads, im not ready for another V6 vw just yet ;) .....................somewhere down the line an R32 in mk5 shape will end up on my drive im sure :)

Hows all of your motors going? Pat you still got the 4 mo? and whta you been doing to yours ben? pics of turbos in avatars is always a hint :)