Essex/Herts meet Halfway House on the A127 - Oct 19th

How do you get Thurrock from Norfolk & Colchester?!

Well the plan was to come from Norfolk via Colchester pick up peeps there and then head over to Thurruck area to meet the Hertford / London boys and girls - so figured it was roughly halfwayish for everyone ??

As said any better suggestions go ahead - only the twinkling of an idea :):)

i reckon if your gonna go for peeps in hertord etc' date=' then perhaps somewhere in chelmsford area...easy access from a414/a10 for the hertford peeps..and a12 for rest of us

[/quote']

ok mate sounds good to me :) anyone know anywhere good ? will have a browse for likely pubs

Helen and Rikki - good stuff :)

Tony - mate !! not again more probs or a preemptive strike this time ??

Not in Chelmsford but the Halfway House on the A127 is about 2 mins from J29 of the M25... Its a big pub that hosts a lot of car meets (we used to hold Junction 29 meets there many moons ago)

or you can always come along to the Phat Dubs meet in Colchester ;)

Cheers for the tip Justin :) Whens the next Phat Dubs meet then ??

Not in Chelmsford but the Halfway House on the A127 is about 2 mins from J29 of the M25... Its a big pub that hosts a lot of car meets (we used to hold Junction 29 meets there many moons ago)

or you can always come along to the Phat Dubs meet in Colchester ;)

Cheers for the tip Justin :) Whens the next Phat Dubs meet then ??

Phat Dubs is the last Sunday of every month (theres a sticky in the southern events section with the details) VR6s always welcome ;)

I might join the Colchester convoy to this meet as well if Im free

i reckon if your gonna go for peeps in hertord etc' date=' then perhaps somewhere in chelmsford area...easy access from a414/a10 for the hertford peeps..and a12 for rest of us

[/quote']

ok mate sounds good to me :) anyone know anywhere good ? will have a browse for likely pubs

Helen and Rikki - good stuff :)

Tony - mate !! not again more probs or a preemptive strike this time ??

kinda yeah catchin it b4 it gets to bad lol