Hi All i got my 2001 v6 4 motion last week and this is my 1st post on the forum. First of all i am extremely pleased with the car and after test driving a v5 golf i just had to have the v6...theres so much difference in power. Right i have just one problem with the v6 and that is i cant get the 6 cd autochanger working. I've put the cd's in and pressed cd on the head unit (standard unit) and all it displays is error. After placing the cds in the changer i can hear it going throught the discs so that must be working ok I have no user manual for the cd player only the cassette deck which after reading thoroughly says the cd player has its own manual. So has anyone any ideas?? Apart from that im very happy with it.

Thanks all

Thanks for your replies. When i press cd on the head unit it just says error. I've tried pressing everything, but nothing. Head unit works fine. I'll try cleaning the lens and see if that works. I've also tried putting the discs in the wrong way round, but nothing.

• 2 years later...
............I have no user manual for the cd player only the cassette deck which after reading thoroughly says the cd player has its own manual............

Hi all,

I found this thread via the search facility..........

Does anyone have the manual mentioned above?

Thanks.