Just sold 2 sets of wheels on ebay and they have been paid for and collected.

I also sold some other smaller items which I am to send, the buyer is new to ebay and has paid through paypal which now doesn't give you the money for the sale until the buyer has left posotive feedback or if no feedback is given and no disputes opened in 21 days will forward the money then.

The buyer as given me an address that doesn't make anysence, IE...Birmingham, Cambridgeshire and a phony postcode, if I send the parts which were £46.50 and he doesn't get them and opens a despute I'll have lost my parts and money, or he my get the parts and say he hasn't and then reclaim his money and I've lost again, you cant as a seller give negative feedback anymore, so if someone messes you about you cant let other people know so really feedback is pointless now.

I've emailed the buyer for an address but he hasn't got back to me, should I just send his money back and tell him to send a cheque and when it clears he 'll have the goods sent on, or do a second chance to the next highest bidder.

paypal does release the funds straight away, the bloke who I bought my wheels off didnt send them until he had withdrawn the cash from paypal, I still havnt sent feedback

if you PM me his address details Ill do a search on them at work to see if its a valid one if you want, youd be surprised how many addresses arent recognised but do exist

defo dont send untill address is 100% though

ebay is just 1 big load of shit with 2 many fraudsters on it i found out the hard way nd was told by the police anything that seems suspicious u shud stay well away from

Yeh ebay has gone from bad to worse, now they are messing payments to you about with pay pal it's even worse, a majority of items I sell a mark as cash on collection, this sorts out the fraudsters as they wouldn't show to pay and pick up the goods.