[moved] FLARED ARCHES, BODYKITS, FLUSHED TAILGATE. REALLY WORTH IT OR NOT???

I couldnt really find nice bumpers for the mk3 golfs, so my mind is on getting a descent looking splitter for the front, swg sideskirts, and a lower lip for the rear bumper. drop it with coiovers, and a set of 17" chromes. Ive seen pics of mk3 golfs loaded out with flared arches, chunckybodykits, flushed tailgates. I mean....is it all really worth it??? Flared arches do look good, but the bumpers that come with them are totally shite looking. I was wondering if........AC schnitzer parts like their splitter and rear diffuser could go on the mk3 golfs. Their stuff is really nice, it doesnt look OTT.

what i got in mind is.....front ABT spoiler, SWG side skirts. I dont know whether to change or add a different lower lip on the rear bumper or just colour code the existing one. At the moment its just a black trim at the bottom rear. I need sum ideas

cheers... theyre 17s but maybe it being low makes them look big. That lip on the rear bumper you mentioned is actually part of the bumper, it doesnt come off (I found that out when I colour coded mine !)

If you want ideas... check out mags & websites or best of all go to shows and meets (photos dont always do these cars justice) and build up a picture of what you think looks good then go for it ;)