BMW owners! GRRRR!

Is it me or are all BMW owners up thier own asses?

P*sses me off, these ppl!

I just generally want to b*tch and moan about BMW drivers cos i've had my fair share of run-ins with some that clearly think that they own the road!

anyone else? or is it just me?

Nope I had one yesterday. Donno where he came from but he was about 5" up my arse. Big black new M5.. I left him there for 10 minutes somone was infront of me.. They pulled off. Then I floored it round this conrer I no looked in my mirror and he was about 40 meters behind me lol. What a pussy

Got this stupid cow up our road who is the tipical BMW driver, she'll run you off the road, if you do stop to let her pass she totally ignores you, she's a real arrogaint b1tch.

Whats worse is she has sold the 5 series she had and has bought a masssive brand new cheriokie jeep and still trys to run you off the road, I keep meaning to go past her house with the dog one night and screw her fron drive gate shut with some 4" screws, or maybe put some dog sh1t under her door handles.

Its this attitude of BMW drivers that made me leave the BMW scene, my last car was an E30 M3, modded, but only slightly, cant say i ever had BMW drivers on my tail, as if they were, they were probably in convoy with me to santa pod LOL,

but at shows, the looks and comments you get is shocking, i would say they are so up their own asses, they could actually pull out or turn into another person.

I am new to this scene and have not witnessed anything bad yet, but will be going either GTI international or santa pod this weekend, and will see if its good or bad.

• 3 weeks later...

I had some nobbo in a 4x4 about a foot from my bumper yesterday on the M3 at 80 mph... i saw him mouthing off "get out the f*cking way" even tho there was traffic in front of me so he wouldn't have got far anyway....

so naturally i slowed down to a legal 70 mph to which he tried to undertake me so i moved side-by-side with a granny driver in the next lane at 60 mph...

after that he was just trying to get passed me, so i floored it... My! what is that spec in my rear view? try tailgating me now! b*tch!

i do love pissing off pr*cks on the road... esspecially 4x4 and BMW drivers! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lol well on the way home from the mega meet a couple of d*cks were in a mustard M3 convertible giving it "large"! Just as Brandon and i approached the slip road to join the M1 the pr*ck in the M3 decided to show how he cud "drift" round the roundabout...

Rear end out to the left, then the right, then the left and then "oh shit i am sideways and heading towards the corner (of roundabout and outside lane of slip road)" so he tried to rectify it and ended up going down the slip road sideways b4 sliding it onto the hard shoulder and coming to a stop...

Not only did me life but he also put my cousins life at risk not to mention endangering his passengers life (who was acting like a tosser anyway) but still.

I had some nobbo in a 4x4 about a foot from my bumper yesterday on the M3 at 80 mph... i saw him mouthing off "get out the f*cking way" even tho there was traffic in front of me so he wouldn't have got far anyway....

so naturally i slowed down to a legal 70 mph to which he tried to undertake me so i moved side-by-side with a granny driver in the next lane at 60 mph...

after that he was just trying to get passed me' date=' so i floored it... My! what is that spec in my rear view? try tailgating me now! b*tch!

[/quote']

Never understand that attitude... you imply in your first sentence that the problem was him driving that close to you at 80mph was dangerous or just being that close was pi55ing you off, so why not just move over and let him past so he can tailgate someone else?

was driving up to rugby the on tuesday morning with my boss (older brother) talking about company cars when we seen an M3. he said he likes them but cant bring himself to get one because of the stigma that comes with owning one, that seconed we overtake him and have a nose in at him. white shirt with big collar and pink tie,sunglasses (it was raining) bluetooth on his ear and he was looking at him self in the rear view mirror...... we both looked at each other and said naaaaaaaa!

oh and iv just come back from the pub where i seen some young kid who must have won the lotto in a silver X5 with 24" chrome 3spokes and more speakers then your local halfords and a privat plate reading SNOTY playing brum and bass way to loud..........WHAT A PENASS! i live in a small village full of old peeps where the average age is 80...........WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!

after that he was just trying to get passed me' date=' so i floored it... My! what is that spec in my rear view? try tailgating me now! b*tch!

[/quote']

Never understand that attitude... you imply in your first sentence that the problem was him driving that close to you at 80mph was dangerous or just being that close was pi55ing you off, so why not just move over and let him past so he can tailgate someone else?

you get what you give with me... he pi55ed me off so i felt inclined to do the same to him... i don't see why these ppl feel that the road was made for them... i was just reminding him that it wasn't...