london volks fest again .... 13th july

me mate is the one with the valver that went to the ring with us, also gonna ask my mate jim to come who had the extra fuel vr6.

night racing sounds good, will no where im at with the car by the end of this week.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll be there but might not bring the car as I can't afford to insure her at the moment! :$ looking into short term insurance to cover this and the VR weekend (def have her insured for then!)

Couldn't Mark drive her on his insurance?

We'll be there but might not bring the car as I can't afford to insure her at the moment! :$ looking into short term insurance to cover this and the VR weekend (def have her insured for then!)

Couldn't Mark drive her on his insurance?

I think she has to be insured, will check... good thinking though thanks TG

If Mark is fully comp on the Beemer he should be able to drive any car 3rd party with the owners permission. That car doesn't have to be insured separately. I've seen it on TV where the rozzers impound a car for no insurance but have to release it when the bloke's mate turns up with such a certificate.

Depends if you trust him 3rd party only ;-)

If Mark is fully comp on the Beemer he should be able to drive any car 3rd party with the owners permission. That car doesn't have to be insured separately. I've seen it on TV where the rozzers impound a car for no insurance but have to release it when the bloke's mate turns up with such a certificate.

Depends if you trust him 3rd party only ;-)

check his policy first thou yeah it mite not alow him to drive other cars 3rd part with or without the owners permisson i found this out to my cost a few years back ...6 points and £200 fine ... fine was ok but boy did the points hurt ....

Yep yours will have to be insured for anyone else to drive it Helen

Thought so I have fully comp on the Audi in mine and Marks names but the VR not insured at all at the moment, been looking into 28 day insurance for about £90 which would cover shows, better than £450 from Adrian Flux and just about everyone else! 2nd car so its not worth it for the amount I drive her (even less now due to petrol prices!)