Heaters/blowers stopped working

Today my heaters just stopped working.. I checked the fuse but it ain't blown.. I did happen to change my crankcase breather valve today and fit my hid's.. Wondering if i could of done something or if its just a coincodence that its randomly gone today.. Anyone got any ideas? Not sure what steps to take.. Any advice Would be appreciated..

• 2 years later...

vverryyyy old bump. Found this post through search, didnt want to start another thread. My blower has stopped working no numbers work, happened whilst the car has been stood whilst ive been waiting for my new turbo, fitted the turbo and drove about 20 miles since i put it on, went to turn the blower on but nothing happened. Fuse is fine, tried another fuse just incase but had no luck. Any advice guys??? and girls??????

When mine packed up on my old mk3 replaced the motor and resistor with good second hand ones did nothing checked the switch plug fell of back lol

But had a mk3 Ibiza resistor and motor and it fixed it same on my brothers 6n polo there really easy to change and cheap if you use second hand units I think mk3 golf units are all the same