Grand Theft Auto 4 (All formats) Gaming chat/release

Graphics are only running @ 720 apparently which is the only let down, but that aside. I have even got the missis doing all the crap for me, like bowling, darts etc...which i cant be arsed to do! :P

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive had my copy sata at home waiting for me to get back off my holiday....it got posted on 25 april so should of landed on 27th......im back sunday morning.

Oh and im on 360....but gotta go buy one as mine gave 3red lights just before i came away.

Ben- whats your name on 360?

Lol @ Pimpin. That Huntly Sport is wicked. Just cruise around all day in it. Im now on 57%. One of the safe houses is right next to a car showroom now so i always get a taxi there and steal one of the top performance cars! Love it!

Ive had my copy sata at home waiting for me to get back off my holiday....it got posted on 25 april so should of landed on 27th......im back sunday morning.

Oh and im on 360....but gotta go buy one as mine gave 3red lights just before i came away.

find the serial number and send it to microsoft by e-mail, they will send you an address and barcode, send it, 4 weeks later you'll have it back sorted. my mates fooked up and he's had it for 2 years

54%, and drink driving is hardcore! anyone done the kidnapping yet? the dialogue is awesome! xbox all the way baby!

Ben- whats your name on 360?

find the serial number and send it to microsoft by e-mail, they will send you an address and barcode, send it, 4 weeks later you'll have it back sorted. my mates fooked up and he's had it for 2 years

54%, and drink driving is hardcore! anyone done the kidnapping yet? the dialogue is awesome! xbox all the way baby!

sorry for the double :D

i killed francis' date=' cos he's a low-life scumbag who wanted everyone else to do his work. the punk! 8)

[/quote']

Snap, as I thought the rest of the brothers would miss him / cared who did it less.

And Playboy X as I didn't think he had enough reason to want Dwayne dead. Got Playboy's penthouse as a reward, sweet.

I keep losing my super cars as I drive them to missions which require me to use another vehicle, be it a bike or dumpster, and my pride and joys have 'been towed' afterwards. :@

Ive now completed (i think) all the main missions, i ve got some assasin missions to do now i think, and Phil Bell might be phoning me, but according to someone thats completed more, missions are over really for me. :(

i killed francis' date=' cos he's a low-life scumbag who wanted everyone else to do his work. the punk! 8)

[/quote']

Snap, as I thought the rest of the brothers would miss him / cared who did it less.

And Playboy X as I didn't think he had enough reason to want Dwayne dead. Got Playboy's penthouse as a reward, sweet.

I keep losing my super cars as I drive them to missions which require me to use another vehicle, be it a bike or dumpster, and my pride and joys have 'been towed' afterwards. :@

i killed playboy X also :D