Sign in to follow this  
cabrioman

cabrio now charged ... update ... 2nd update

I agree mate and it sounds like they've done a rubbish job but you shouldn't need to fiddle it if they have, I dont want you to get stitched up any further! On your side mate :-)

rite spoke to perfect touch and told them that im goint to get it mapped at stealth with vince and if he gets more power from it they can give me my money back ... they said yeha ok do that then bring it to us for a power run to prove it and then they will sort me out !!!

so booked in on the 23rd of this month with vince fingers crossed .......

theyll fiddle the figures mate the figures you want are WHEEL HP AND TORQUE its too easy top adjust the corrected figures and cheat speak to vince about it hel advise you

maybe want to edit as perfect touch are registered on here and were checking our thread when we booked a RR day

yeh it was a bit strong but the point stands they can fiddle them if they want to

rite got there car was too low to go on their rollers went to raise the coilovers and the bloody things were seized so no map for me need to sort ride height and re book bugger bugger bugger

rite here we go again hope for better luck this time lol ... got coilovers all soretd and re booked back in with vince on the 24th oh this month so watch this space again lol

There's only one thing better than the whining howl of a supercharged VR6. And that's the whining howl of an supercharged VR6 with the roof down ;)

I miss my cabrio....

There's only one thing better than the whining howl of a supercharged VR6. And that's the whining howl of an supercharged VR6 with the roof down ;)

I miss my cabrio....

u know it ......

Im up there on the 18th for mapping with my new mods' date=' looking forward to it now!!

Good luck with yours mate

[/quote']

cheers mate let us know wot u get ..